Lille Home Thermobox
Interior and exterior are made from high-quality food-grade stainless steel SS304 which will never rust and is naturally BPA-free. It does not retain flavors or scents, so you can use it over & over again. The handle and divider are made from food-grade plastic.
How to use?
How to use?
After washing the lunch box, please let it dry first before putting all the parts back together.
It is NOT recommended for cold food, ice/ice cream.
It CAN'T be used in microwave or dishwasher.
The coupling between layers is tight to prevent leak and spill. After using it a couple of times, it will become smooth.
A couple of things will affect the insulation: (1), the amount of food in the lunch box and the food's heat capacity. If the food is less than 3/4 of the lunch box, it may reduce the insulation capability. (2), the original temperature of the food put in the lunch box. We suggest heating the food to a temperature high enough in order to provide a good insulation result.
INSULATED BAG INCLUDED Made of felt fabric and food-grade aluminum foil-lined interior, it can not only enhance the insulation but also make it easier to be carried around.
Thanks for shopping at Lille Home. We take pride in the products we provide, and your satisfaction is our top priority!
Unused items purchased directly from www.lillehome.com may be returned for an exchange or refund within 30 days of shipment. (Sorry, we cannot refund return charges to our warehouse.) Items purchased from a reseller, studio, or online must be returned to the place of purchase for a refund or exchange.
• Item was purchased directly from www.lillehome.com.
• Item is unused, in original packaging, and in the same condition that it was received (excluding manufacturing defects).
• Proof of purchase must be provided.
• Any returns received outside of our 30 Day Return Policy will be subject to a restocking fee.
HOW TO PROCESS A RETURN/EXCHANGE
1. Be sure your item fits our standards for return eligibility (listed above).
2. Contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Returns cannot be accepted. without this number. After 30 days, your RMA is no longer valid.
3. Include your RMA number inside of your package, or printed clearly on the return label, and return to:
69 Misty Springs Ct
Las Vegas, NV 89148
• Refunds will be issued to the original credit card used for purchase.
• Refunds cannot be issued back to a credit card after 90 days; store credit will be given.
• Please allow 14 days to receive and process your return. We will credit the value of the items returned to your credit card or issue a store credit, depending on original payment method.
Pork Quesadilla and Quinoa Salad for lunch at work
Recipe: Asian food: noodles with broccoli, bell peppers, chicken
and surprise eggs
Alfredo chicken pasta with blueberries and strawberries for lunch at school
4 Layer thermal insulation design for long-lasting freshness! Between each stackable insulated compartment are heavy-duty silicone seals to lock in freshness, leaks, and odors.
Designed for portable carrying with handles, perfect for kids/adults lunch.
The vacuum insulation and insulated bag provide up to 6 full hours of warm retention; nearly twice as long as others. NO more cold lunch. NO more microwave. The vacuum insulation provides the right temperature to keep food stay warm and healthy.
Frequently asked questions
Can I wash it on a dishwasher?
No, dishwasher might damage the lid but the body is dishwasher safe
Do you have a physical store?
No, but you can place your order online and will be delivered at your doorstep.
Does your lunchbox comes with warranty?
No, but we can replace it if in case you received a broken item.
Do you sell parts of the lunchbox?
No, but we can send you parts for free. For qualified purchases only!
How can I make my food stay warm for long hours?
1. Boil water.
2. Fill thermos container with boiled water, cover.
3. Wait 5 minutes.
4. Empty the thermos.
5. Place hot food into the thermos and close it.